View Profile AmbientDanny

1 Movie Review

Dang...

Pretty good for a first animation. Nice Work. Keep it Up!

1 Game Review

I FREAKIN LOVE DIS' GAME

Man this is like the best game on newgrounds along with Mass Mayhem 3. This is the BOMB!!!!

12 Audio Reviews

I was looking for music in the Audio Portal, and i was glad to find something that wasn't garbage. Bro please continue making music like this. Please continue making real music. This song was relaxing and nice, and i loved how it wasn't some bullshit trash like the rest of the audio portal. Keep it up bro.

wow bro...this is a very nice song. i really enjoyed the guitar and its reverb on it, its so relaxing. i think you should've kept the ending a lil longer for like 5 sec. it would be a nice ending like that. but anyways nice job with this bro, keep up the good work.

nice beat, and nice work with the piano, but i dont really think you should've put this in the ol skool section since it uses synths and the drums aren't really "ol skool" style. But anyways it was sort of relaxing, and would be a pretty good beat to rap in. Good job on this bro.

AndersKlint responds:

Thanks bro. I've changed the section to "modern". I really don't know much about hip-hop. This tune was originally going to be a trance song, with a pluck lead and saw bass, but as it turned out it was much more fitting to change the instruments to classical and throw on a heavy beat. :)

the music will explain.